please list your favorite iPhone app's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by latazyo, Sep 11, 2008.

1. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    so far my favorite apps are

Epocrates Rx
    GPS Tracker
    Facebook
    Restaurant Nutrition

Im trying to decide b/w a few shopping list apps, so if you have a shopping list app, please provide some feedback in this thread

Air Sharing is a new app that is out
    it allows you to turn your iphone into a giant flash drive where you can put any kind of file onto it (which you couldn't do before)

it is usually 6.99 but is free for a limited time, I just DL'd it from itunes but haven't sync'd yet today

anyways, I'd like to see what everyone else likes, free or for cost

I love the apps

2. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    so far my favorite apps are:

Remote (Hands down, #1!!!!!)
    Mobile News
    aPix
    Weather Bug
    Where To?

3. I don't have too many apps on my iPhone yet.....one is a DOF calculator, one is the wonderful Koi Pond, one is Tap-Tap (which I still really have not figured out!), I've gotten a real kick out of Bubble Wrap and I also have the original PhoneSaber in addition to iSaber..... I am still waiting for the "perfect" Solitaire version to become available.

ETA: seeing John's post reminds me that I do want to add the Weatherbug program to my iPhone. I have Weatherbug for the Mac on all of my computers and love it -- a glance at the menu bar gives me the current temperature in my local area. Until I get around to buying a new television and then setting up Apple TV to work with it I'm not bothering with the remote feature on the iPhone but I know a lot of people love it.

4. isayx3

isayx3

Apr 12, 2008
    Corona, Ca
    Loopt
    Mobile Fotos
    Exposure
    Pandora

5. Simplify Media
    Evernote

6. GeorgeV

GeorgeV

Aug 7, 2008
    Niles
    Bubble level

7. nu2scene

nu2scene

Sep 27, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I have to say I haven't even started looking at the apps yet.

8. dhean

dhean

Dec 16, 2007
    CA
    Google Maps (use it all the time)
    AOL radio
    Safari

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.