Please Meet My New Grandson Colton

I am a might proud! He is the first and may be the last? Please let me know what you think of the shots. I know I haven't even scraped the surface yet but it sure is fun pushing the button!

2 1/2 months
122646281-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4 months last week
126787498-L.jpg

1.5 months and he, to me, already looks to have changed a bit.

Did the avatar or bib come first Herschel?:smile:

Handsome little guy. Nice shots
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Handsome little guy. Nice shots
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Thank's Russ, these kido's are what is all about.

Congratulations, OM. Looks like a chip off the old block! :biggrin:

Lessee' . . . Eastern New Mexico . . . would be somewhere close to West Texas not far from Littlefield. Shot prairie dogs there some years ago. Had a good trip . . . enroute back to Oklahoma City felt like we had uncovered a real treat when we found a Wendy's. Not really much to choose from so far as eating out in Littlefield! :Depressed

Enjoy that grandson! He will grow up way too quick . . .
Ralph

Congratulations, OM. Looks like a chip off the old block! :biggrin:

Lessee' . . . Eastern New Mexico . . . would be somewhere close to West Texas not far from Littlefield. Shot prairie dogs there some years ago. Had a good trip . . . enroute back to Oklahoma City felt like we had uncovered a real treat when we found a Wendy's. Not really much to choose from so far as eating out in Littlefield! :Depressed

Enjoy that grandson! He will grow up way too quick . . .
Ralph

Ralph, I wish I did look like Colton. He has new joints and hair.:biggrin: We do quite a lot of business out of Littlefield. The fellow that built my barn is based there. We are about 70 miles from there.

What a precious little guy! Absolutely adorable in every way - photo wise too! Only 2 photos? I thought grandparents would use up at least a G worth! LOL :biggrin: Congratulations!

Thank's for the complements. I can assure you there are more shots:biggrin: I am sure you know how hard it is to get a kido to pose. One shot ends up to be 10. Of course his grandmother won't let me delete anything! I finally ended up putting the ole D200 in auto-get-em mode (C).

Colton is a very alert looking child and he'll keep you busy in so many ways. Isn't digital great for taking thousands of more pictures than you would have with film! Now to cull and print and save the great ones in some kind of album--the hard part.

Colton is a very alert looking child and he'll keep you busy in so many ways. Isn't digital great for taking thousands of more pictures than you would have with film! Now to cull and print and save the great ones in some kind of album--the hard part.

Jim, his grandmother (Sheri) just can't seem to find it within herself to let me delete even one shot. I am just going to have to start doing it within the camera. This pup is ruining my computer! By the way let me know when you go back to Alto and we will get together. I brokered ranches all over the state and know it like the back of my hand. I can take you to places you wouldn't know of otherwise.

Latest threads

Top Bottom