Please Post a Picture of Your DESK - don't clean it up first

nathan.....
1. is that at USF or UT?
2. nice placement of the speaker grills.... like that

cool picture/like the backlight
thanks for posting it

Actually neither, its IADT (an art school in hillsborough). Its me and my roommates house not a dorm incase you were wondering. I am done with school now though, I have my graduation ceremony this saturday.

Thanks about the speakers, I actually have four of them with the other two behind me for a surround sound type deal. Maybe someday I will take them all down along with the sub and shoot em for the forum to see :)

thanks for the reply, nathan
congrats on the graduation
IADT... cool place

would love to see pictures of some of the stuff you've done there

Well actually I think all of the still life and studio stuff that I have on my website I have done there. Anything and everything that I have shot with lights has been either at the school or at my house here in tampa since I have been going to school.

Well actually I think all of the still life and studio stuff that I have on my website I have done there. Anything and everything that I have shot with lights has been either at the school or at my house here in tampa since I have been going to school.

i will take another look at it, nathan
i appreciate your reply.... congrats, once again... on your graduation

I have way too much stuff for just one desk (or one house).

2677253569_5e9a42f10b_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

michael....
that looks about right to me...
a place to get work done

thanks for the contribution

I manage. Patty thinks itis too cluttered, I have a 35mm film scanner, a yarn winder (I knit) and other goodies on the desk. Hardly room for the little mouse to get around.

I work full time from my home; my desk is in the living room which we converted from a disaster to my "work space". Dual 30" Cinemas are on the desk. My office is the first room you see from the Foyer, so I agreed to keep it uncluttered:

230117735_bebk3-X3.jpg

that is SOME setup....
dual 30" monitors....
very, very sweet

Thanks! The 23" Sony monitor on the vertical unit (shown behind the chair) and hidden Sony (Windows) workstation sit unused once the Cinemas and Mac Pro arrived.

John, while you're in contention for the neatest office prize, you're a shoo-in for the coolest chair award. :smile:

Thanks, Dave. I highly recommend the Verte ergonomic chair. Those aluminum back pieces are individually spring loaded and conform to your back, or you can lock them in place.

As far as the cleanliness, it is all open; everything shows. That is a good incentive...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the one! Should you have a Healthy Back Store nearby, I asked whether they matched online pricing such as this, and they did. Even discounted the tax away when I asked. Clearwater probably has a healthy Back Store. It is the most comfortable chair I have found. Good luck!

thanks....
i've never had a nice chair and i do spend a lot of time in one
maybe it's time to treat myself to such an item

thank you

thanks....
i've never had a nice chair and i do spend a lot of time in one
maybe it's time to treat myself to such an item

thank you

They included a ridiculously long money back guarantee if you are not in love with this chair. I believe it was 180 days after purchase. They have had no one try to return one!

This is my desk, the desk of control, the headquarters of my little business, my coporation.
dsc0061qk0.jpg

I really like the air-cooled computer. Looks like it saves you a lot of work!

Lol!

I work full time from my home; my desk is in the living room which we converted from a disaster to my "work space". Dual 30" Cinemas are on the desk. My office is the first room you see from the Foyer, so I agreed to keep it uncluttered:

230117735_bebk3-X3.jpg

Did this chair come from the set of Startrek?

Latest threads

Top Bottom