Please post some engagement photos.

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Apr 16, 2007.

1. I'm doing an engagement shoot at the beach this Friday for one of my nurses. My biggest concern right now is posing them. Please post some examples for me from your engagement shoots to give me some ideas.

Thanks!

2. Gordon, these are great.

No other photos, anyone?

3. Great shots Gordon. That sun shot is pretty awesome... that's a tough exposure to get right and you did very well (no surprises again).

4. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Hi Mitch,

Have you asked her? I find "she" usually has in her mind what she wants the shots to look like. Have fun with it!

5. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
  6. bep207

bep207

Nov 27, 2006
    Columbia, MO
    lots of samples here...

Here are some of the cafe member mrsollars and his fiancee that I took.
    be sure to let him know how his future wife is wayyyyyyy too good looking for him :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are some of my recent engagement. they were not taken by me (obviously) but I arranged a photographer I met through dpreview.com to do these photos for me..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the whole story of my engagement for anyone interested can be found here

well that was my first time posting pictures, and i think i went overboard... oh well...

7. kemps

kemps

Jan 26, 2006
    Edmonton, Alberta
    This is a wonderfully emotive capture :wink:
    I don't think anything, no matter how perfectly staged, could beat the expressions on both of your faces! This will be a treasure for years.

BTW Congrats:biggrin:

8. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

I'm a Noob at this...but here are some of mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. These are all very nice work.

I wish someone had told me about all this happy smiling people get married thing! :biggrin:

10. bep207

bep207

Nov 27, 2006
    Columbia, MO
    Yeah it is a great capture. The photographer did an awesome job. My fiancee didnt have a clue he was taking pictures on my behalf. She did mention a creepy guy taking pictures though. (he had a D2xs with a 200-400VR on a monopod across the river... i guess that is a pretty hard rig to "hide")... but when she saw the pictures this past weekend she was extremely excited