Please read this before making a new Showcase thread

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
The purpose of the Showcase forum is to have one sample image thread for each lens. The threads in this forum are now sorted by latest post recency rather than alphabetically. We have a new search box to make it easy to find a given lens.

Before starting a new thread in the Showcase forum, please do a search to see if one already exists for that particular lens.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Someone pointed out to me that you can click the "Title" header to revert to the alphabetical sort order.

What's the view on either pre-Ai nikkors or even lenses with a completely different mount.
I have been using a good number of m42 lenses on a sony a7ii (*) with an adapter. I suppose any adapter to the sony mount also exists for the z-mount?
Or no interest for adapted lenses?

I have one pre-Ai nikkor of which I've shared some images in the manual nikkor thread.
Ow, an also two m39 nikkors come to think of it.

(*) it seems this is my speciality. From pentax to D700 because of lack of full frame in pentax (K1 is available meanwhile) and added a sony a7ii because lack of mirrorless in the nikon line-up :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom