Please say a prayer for Kaylee

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

everything seemed to be going well after last weeks B series chemo...daily injections to pump up her white cell production,,tues blood check ok, yesterday's not so good...and yesterday evening while in the proccess of administering her 6-7pm meds i noticed swelling and redness around her G-tube (uh o) ...checked her temp, came in at 101 (another uh o)....for most kids 101 is no big deal, but for an immune compromised child such as Kaylee it's a huge emergency..so, about a 1.5 hour drive later and we're in OHSU Emergency and now at the Children's Hospital...looks like we're guna be here a while. no complaints here, i just want my little girl healed and some consolation for the rest of my family.

this is a shot from our last visit here while in clinic, waiting for a room, ....a week ago.
    kids just love cartoons....:smile:
    965826719_c88682b501_o.

2. hangman

hangman

Aug 13, 2006
    Lone Star State
    Best wishes from our family to yours. May Kaylee get better soon..

3. Many hugs being sent your way. You will all be in my thoughts!

4. Say "Hi" to Kaylee for me and let her know someone from across the pond is wishing her all the very best.

5. So sorry for this setback. Wishing the best for your sweet daughter and your family.

6. SMH77

SMH77

Feb 11, 2006
    Illinois
    I'll be praying for her, Nute. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Please keep us informed.

Sean

7. [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]Jeremiah [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise. [/FONT]

8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Sending good vibes to your precious little girl - I hope this setback passes quickly.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I was just thinking about Kaylee and wondering how she is doing. Please give her a hug for us. We'll definitely keep her in our prayers. She's a strong young lady, I know she is going to pull through.

10. This brave little girl is an inspiration to me. I cringe every time something goes wrong and a whole flood of emotion comes rushing in. I share your concern and what you and Kaylee are going through. You certainly have my prayers in her behalf.

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    My prayers are with you and your entire family.

12. NJDJ

NJDJ

Apr 15, 2006
    Thinking of you and your family.

13. Kaylee and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

14. Doug Lutke

Doug Lutke

Dec 30, 2006
    Michigan
    Nute, you are an amazing person. I whine about such trivial things in my life, and your family going though this with no complaining. I'm ashamed of myself. With your permission, I'd like to mention Kaylee at our church service tomorrow so we can all pray for her recovery.

Doug

15. My heart goes out to that sweet child and the rest of you, peace my friend.

16. Sorry to hear that. Infection can be troublesome but she's in best available care now and I'm sure she'll be okay with treatment.

This brave little girl is always in our thoughts.

17. ShadowForce

ShadowForce

Mar 26, 2006
    Dayton, OH
    Kaylee and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

18. Marcos

Marcos

Nov 20, 2005
    FL, USA.
    Sorry..

May god bless Kaylee and your family Nute

19. I'm so sorry to hear about this setback, but you did the right thing by getting her to the hospital immediately, where she can receive the treatment she needs to deal with this infection or whatever is going on....

Thinking of Kaylee, you and your family....

20. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    Sad to hear about the set back too. My thoughts are with you Nute!!