Please say a Prayer for Mike Mac...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Backdoctor, Dec 16, 2005.

1. and his grandmother. She is 96, recently had a fall, has other health issues. He was called to the nursing home, she is not expected to last thru the day.

Never a good time for things like this to happen, let alone the holiday season. His grandmother will be at peace soon, and all I can do is offer my sincerest condolences and prayers for a better 2006 for Mike and the rest of his family. Only knowing Mike a year or two, it's been my privilege to have him as a friend, and the occasional time to shoot with him. He's a great guy, and good friend. A rough year for him, but perhaps if we all just think about him today and say a prayer or some kind words, it will ease a bad day for him. For those of you that dont know him, you're missing out on a great guy.

I will be thinking about him and his family today a lot. Hard to get it out of my mind....

2. Will do. I lost an aged uncle and dear friend a week apart this past April...the last to lung cancer from smoking. What an unnecessary loss! Deaths of loved ones around Christmas seem so unfair...but that's life.

My prayers are with them both.

Rich

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Sorry to hear that Mike,

You have my sincere condolences. Grandmas are very special people. I hope the best for your whole family. Will be thinking of you.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Our thoughts and prayers with be with him and his family. Thanks for letting us know Harris.

5. My prayers are with you and your family Mike...

Bob

6. Mike, having just gone through that I can relate to your feeling of helplessness and profound sadness. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are definitely one of the good guys and I appreciate our friendship.

7. Mike...So sorry to hear about this. Even though it is the holidays, please know that there could be a miracle yet and if not, know that she will be at peace and the good Lord will be taking care of her.

8. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Condolences

My heartfelt condolences to Mike and his family.

9. My prayers are with you and your family Mike.

-Brett

10. Mike,my thoughts are with you and your Grandmother.
    I lost a loved one on Christmas day, last year and it is very hard.
    Dave

11. I am so sorry to hear this Mike. You are fortunate to have enjoyed her company for so long, you will have many, many fond memories. Cherish them always.

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Sorry to hear about your grandma Mike. We are here for you if we can help in any way.

13. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Grandmothers are special. I lost mine years ago, and still lovingly think of them from time to time. Gob Bless.

14. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Mike:

When you read this, please know that Jeannie and I are thinking of you. This has been a tough year for you and we're praying that 2007 is much, much brighter.

15. Mike, our prayers are with you.

16. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sorry to hear Mike.
    Prayers for you and your family

17. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for passing along the news about Mike's grandmother...Mike and his family will certainly be in our prayers.

18. Mike, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

19. Mike, I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with you and your family. I too have had a hard year. Both my parents have been diagnosed with cancer in the same year. I know what you are going through believe me. Take care and thanks for all your support this year.

20. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts at this difficult time.
    Sincerely, Andrea B.
    (aka 'Anne Di')