Please vote on these...............

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DAVE VAN, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Photo #1

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Photo #2

19 vote(s)
    57.6%
  3. Photo #3

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    We had a family vote last night on which one of these three photos to enter into a contest. Out of 5 family members, (myself included) no one else picked the photo that I liked the best. I am going to post them here and allow you all to vote on them and see if anyone matches my favorite.

53714944.StoneCrusher.

53714959.StoneCrusher2.

53714988.Bigfoot.

After the voting is over I will let you know which one I picked. :smile:

2. number two is the most dramatic, with the least distractions and the angle of the truck in the composition is why I voted for that. All are great, the building in the background of number one is distracting from the action but I am sure it was unavoidable. Great work Dave!

3. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    I agree with Dave. No. 2 is the best in my opinion. All are great.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think 3 is best.

Better processing and better contact action. Exact moment.

(The first two have to much white halo)

First two are good, but for a contest, I think 3 is better.

But what do I know about monster truck contests anyway..... :>)))))))

5. Probably the 2nd one would win more contests, but it's the first one I like. The dust adds interest, the truck is at a steeper angle, (how the heck do these trucks keep from falling over). Also, there's a bit of red visable from the drivers shirt, all that appealling red in the background, and the interested viewers make the photo. Lastly, the placement of the elements: the truck, the dust, the white car, the red building and the people, just feel right to me.

6. Dave
    I woudl have teken #1 if not for the cluttered background, but #2 is a killer second choice

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Definately #2, Dave. The first image is nice with the exception of the red trailer and guys in the background...the second and third image are great with #2 being my first choice because the truck is airborne and it's attitude is slightly to the left....perfect for me!

8. The trailing dust in #1 sways my vote. Also, the people give it scale.

I don't find the background distracting.

10. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    My thanks to everyone for their comments and for taking the time to vote. My families favorite by a vote of 4-1 was for photo #1

I was partial to photo #2.
    There reasoning was there was more going on in the first photo and they liked the sand trailing off the back of the truck. I'll just have to wait and see if they were right. :smile: