Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase!

Please can I have just one little peanut from the bird feeder?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a cute shot. It certainly looks like he's trying to communicate with you. Maybe he's just posing for the shot.

Yvette,
Drive them crazy with
drollyankees

Get em a flipper, tipper, dipper or whipper.:smile:

Regards,
Thanks for the link Sam. I have seen those before. I should really invest in one to stop myself going crazy trying to chase the squirrels. Today I tried to spray them with water with one of my kid's water guns. It had no effect. They just scampered away until they were out of the water's reach.

What a cute shot. It certainly looks like he's trying to communicate with you. Maybe he's just posing for the shot.
Thanks Torben. I don't think he was posing. He was just simply waiting for me to leave the room so that he could climb up to the feeder :biggrin:

That's the way it starts. Pretty soon there is a whole mob of them and no room for the birdies:)

Nice image.

Toooo cute!! Of coures they only pose so they can lull you into a false sense of security while their partners clean out the feeders!!!! ROTFL!! :biggrin:

Yvette,

I have to agree with the others. These are the most cunning con-animals that exist in our urban environment. The 8 or so that inhabit my back yard eat 3 or 4 lbs of bird seed a day. :eek: :biggrin:

Cute pic. :wink:

lol
Little begger
Great timing. Excellent picture.
That's the way it starts. Pretty soon there is a whole mob of them and no room for the birdies:)

Nice image.
Toooo cute!! Of coures they only pose so they can lull you into a false sense of security while their partners clean out the feeders!!!! ROTFL!! :biggrin:
Yvette,

I have to agree with the others. These are the most cunning con-animals that exist in our urban environment. The 8 or so that inhabit my back yard eat 3 or 4 lbs of bird seed a day. :eek: :biggrin:

Cute pic. :wink:

Thank you all for your kind comments.They are very cute, but yes, very cunning. But who can blame them really? Who wouldn't want to grab a great big handful of peanuts?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom