Plumb Out Of The Box

076-ta_bw_r.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice!! It makes you think. I was about to reply and my wife came in and saw your photo and was like WOW!

She also likes it and says she almost gets the impression she was left at the alter.

And I agree, it is very powerful in any regard. Nice photograph Alan!

Very nice!! It makes you think. I was about to reply and my wife came in and saw your photo and was like WOW!

She also likes it and says she almost gets the impression she was left at the alter.

And I agree, it is very powerful in any regard. Nice photograph Alan!

Thanks so much, Tom, and do thank your wife. She definitely has hit on a logical interpretation.

Brotha, your on a Self Actualized Level of Photography! Every new post is met with Excitement at what you bring to the table! I Salute You My Friend!!

Very interesting, Alan. I am still trying to comprehend your thoughts. It has some character from Man Ray and Gunther Blum. I like it a lot though.

Tri:smile:

Very interesting, Alan. I am still trying to comprehend your thoughts. It has some character from Man Ray and Gunther Blum. I like it a lot though.

Tri:smile:

Thanks, Tri. This was after everyone had left the Friday night rehearsal and the bride dressed for some bridal shots. My first shot was way underexposed, but I left it in the camera so I could "play" with it. This is one version.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom