1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Pocket Gopher at the open house.

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Toby D, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Toby D

Toby D

Mar 7, 2006
    Iowaay
    One of the local ground squirrels, up in my backyard oak, checks out the squirrel's old tree house.

2704368626_6906c9c483_o.

Of course the squirrels get more odd by the day. Can't even leave the picnic basket outside for long...

2677918084_a3ae0587b6_b.

2. first shot is absolutely adorable! 2nd one is just plain CUTE! Did he find something to eat? Nice captures!

3. great shots
    that first one is fantastic

4. Toby D

Toby D

Mar 7, 2006
    Iowaay
    Find a basket, toss some sun flower seeds on a box and voila!, Squirrel in a basket. Not as yummy as chicken in a basket, but not as greasy either.

5. LOL, you stinker! My basket is over 30+ yrs old - My Mom got it for me with S&H green stamps. No matter how you got em, very cute photos! Keep em comin!

6. Toby D

Toby D

Mar 7, 2006
    Iowaay
    Dianne, sometimes you gotta make your own luck. LOL But the gopher was pure chance.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this one was from S&H. My parents had it in the late 40's, early 50's. I remember it from my boyhood.

7. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Nice Job!!

8. Toby D

Toby D

Mar 7, 2006
    Iowaay
    This guy wanted to be in the basket. He shows his disappointment.

2679348977_c8f560ba7f.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.