Critique Podcast Cover Photo

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
I shot this series of photos a while back for a podcast. Always meant to post it here, but think I forgot to.

Since I'm not a portrait photographer I worried about doing this right. Ended up doing it in a blacked-out room with a single, steady light source. A work lamp.

It was requested to be a bit of an homage to the famous Beatles B&W poster. How'd I do?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

McQ

Real Name
Glenn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks familiar, I do think you posted this some time ago. Regardless, a great set of faces well shot!

Oh, man, Nick, you're right!

I posted this in February. Oh well. Thanks for remembering!
I just thought for some reason I had never posted it so I never even bothered to check to confirm. That'll teach me!

McQ

Real Name
Glenn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent Photos, but...what's a Podcast? NO, it's not a trick question!
Thanks!

A podcast is an audio program you can listen to via the internet. Think of it as a radio program. They come in all shapes and sizes, from actual radio-type programs, with a cast, script, stories, etc. to simply a person, or people talking about various subjects. The latter are more ubiquitous. Someone decides they like talking about a subject - say, movies - and they do a weekly podcast show about movies.

All you need to do a podcast is a smartphone or computer, and a platform on which to publish it. That can be iTunes, or it can be a blogging web page, where you upload your recorded podcast.

I've been doing them for about four years, starting with a film podcast. Actually, two film podcasts. Those are a dime a dozen. EVERYBODY wants to do those. Now we do a general topic podcast, with a more educational leaning.

I'm sure others can add to this info.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom