Pointing Out the Obvious

See. See. See.

Pointing.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Excellent Ray! Technically adroit AND emotive! :BigGrin:

Thanks, Chris. It's fascinating watching my grandson these days. Definitely something new each and every day! Not all good though. Right now he's got a scab on his nose, one above his eye and a bruise under the other eye. It seems that he runs everywhere sometimes with disastrous results! :Shocked:

R

Removed User 2

Great capture, Ray! Keep that scan because it will be worth a lot in some years. I am looking back at some photos of me as a baby and my parents we're so young. It's all worth Gold now!

what he said...

And what I said - thank you! :smile:

With kids at that age it easy to run out of CFCs :wink:

Excellent capture Ray :smile:
Glad you liked it Panos. And yes, he looms large in our lives these days despite his size! :biggrin:

What Chris said!

... in spades.

Thanks Stephen in spades back at ya'.:smile:

Great capture, Ray! Keep that scan because it will be worth a lot in some years. I am looking back at some photos of me as a baby and my parents we're so young. It's all worth Gold now!

Ned, this one is getting printed, matted and framed! His mother really prefers b&w - smart child of mine, no?

He is sure excited about whatever it is he sees..:>))
Super shot
Gale, he gets excited with just about anything and he misses nothing - eyes like a hawk! :smile: Thanks for the compliment!

Latest threads

Top Bottom