Polish Folk Dance gallery now complete (link)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Due to the somewhat underwhelming response in the People forum, :? (thanks again to Mike & Monty), I'm going to repost the link to the Polish Folk Dancers gallery I've just now completed. Please know, I'm not trying to brag about what a coup I scored with these "fabulous" shots, quite the contrary, they're all just so so, some well below my expectations. I just thought if anyone was bored & wanted to see some colorful costumes that were shot with too slow a shutter speed, I'd repost the link here.

http://www.pbase.com/sshyone/polish_folk_dancers_05

They were saved at smallish dimensions, & very high compression, (so all their 25+ Polish families back in Europe could view them on dialup).

With 669 page views in just 3 days, I'd say somebody's lookin' at them! :?

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Steve,

I must have missed these in the people forum. I did however see the bikini shots you did. :)

I think you did a fantastic job.

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    What have I been missing :p

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Steve,
    I must have missed it too....but I was getting ready for the Cafe Picnic this weekend so it's highly possible. I too think you did a fantastic job. I think their families are going to love these! Well done!