Pollinators

Here are a few bumblebees from yesterday. Enjoy. Appreciate critical input.

26806505-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

26805967-L.jpg

Incoming!!

26805972-L.jpg

Jerry Snider

PGB

Excellent work Jerry!!! I have shot of this same flower i posted last week. Do you know what it is?

Thanks,

I know that one Patrick, it's a Purple Coneflower

I have tons of them around my house. They're Perrenials, and they proliferate like nobody's business!

Patrick Bramlett said:
Excellent work Jerry!!! I have shot of this same flower i posted last week. Do you know what it is?

Thanks,

Patrick,
These are purple coneflowers and at one time proliferated in midwest prairies as native plants. Considered by many wildflower folks as one they like to see in the wild. Can you imagine looking over vast acreage of native prairies and seeing these things proliferating through the native grasses?
J. Snider

Well captured Jerry. If it were me, I might back off the USM a very tiny bit. Would give a little more natural look IMO. Overall very excellent though. I really like the 'incoming' shot. :wink:

Flew said:
Well captured Jerry. If it were me, I might back off the USM a very tiny bit. Would give a little more natural look IMO. Overall very excellent though. I really like the 'incoming' shot. :wink:

Excellent point, Frank, and have already done so on the prepped files. Also have cut back a tad on the magenta for the flower petals. The incoming pic shows a tad of movement due to the bee buzzing in directly over my head!
Thanks much for the input.
Jerry Snider

Latest threads

Top Bottom