Pondering...

...which shop she wants to go into to find the next hidden treasure for our house. My wife, looking around the square of a small north Georgia town. She hates it when I take her picture, but I love some of her expressions and of course I think she is beautiful, thus I keep snapping away.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pretty lady... It's nice when they dont know how beautiful they are... :wink: but my guess is if she knew, she would be more friendly around the camera.

My wife had braces for 10 months in 06 and I wouldn't do it for anything. I'm a wimp when it comes to my teeth...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty lady... It's nice when they dont know how beautiful they are... :wink: but my guess is if she knew, she would be more friendly around the camera.

My wife had braces for 10 months in 06 and I wouldn't do it for anything. I'm a wimp when it comes to my teeth...
Well this is her 3rd experience with braces...this time they are having to correct her jaw as it's throwing off her bite. She's had them on for 2 years so far and probably has a least a year to go and then a retainer for life. However, that was better to me than Surgery would have been....

Thanks for the comment.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom