Pooches on Parade!

G

Gr8Tr1x

Okay, well, we missed the Pooch Parade, but these are some portraits from the Bark in the Park...an annual parks and rec. event for dogs and their people. It was gorgeous in Charlotte today...so Ash and I took the Tobster out to play. D200 and 70-300mm VR (this lens is sooo amazing!)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great stuff
I love it....lol
People and pooches are just a riot...lolol

Well heck my kids used to dress up our boxer...lol

G

Gr8Tr1x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, Gale. These were alot of fun to shoot.

Wow Josh!!! Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Do you know the owners, I'm sure they'd LOVE to buy copies, I sure would if that was my dog! :smile:

G

Gr8Tr1x

Wow Josh!!! Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Do you know the owners, I'm sure they'd LOVE to buy copies, I sure would if that was my dog! :smile:
Thanks, Gretchen. There were quite a number of Rottweilers there today...I'm sure you would have liked it. Anyway, I haded two or three cards to people who asked. Amazing what a big camera will do to make you look like you're someone 'official'.

I am going over to a co-workers house tomorrow to shoot a pet portrait...I'll post so you can see the results.

I am going over to a co-workers house tomorrow to shoot a pet portrait...I'll post so you can see the results.
I look forward to seeing it!! :smile:

Wish I could bring my dogs down to Fort Mill, would love to have you do some work with them. :smile:

G

Gr8Tr1x

I look forward to seeing it!! :smile:

Wish I could bring my dogs down to Fort Mill, would love to have you do some work with them. :smile:
Well, I'm a few miles north of Fort Mill...I'm in Charlotte actually. That first shot, the great Dane, belongs to a friend of my father. We ran into him and his wife while we were there...the Dane's name is Charlie...they rescued him. I would love the chance to do a shoot with your Rott's!

B

BigPixel

people would pay for these you know. Love 1,3,5 especially.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom