Pool Noodle

Not sure if most would know about this handy and cheap idea already, but in case you don't and you do shoot pics from inside your car, a pool noodle
split with a sharp knife works great and is a LOT easier than a bean bag as it stays put.

48792019846_b7c821957b_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I used one several years ago, but since I was driving (and still do) a Subaru Forester, many times when I opened or closed the door the darn thing fell out, or blew away if it was windy. Foresters, and many other Subaru's, have no window frames. But when it did work it worked great!

I used one several years ago, but since I was driving (and still do) a Subaru Forester, many times when I opened or closed the door the darn thing fell out, or blew away if it was windy. Foresters, and many other Subaru's, have no window frames. But when it did work it worked great!
If you had a Porsche suv you wouldn't have this problem. Time for the Subaru-> Porsche upgrade. I picked one out for you. Just go into a Porsche dealer, tell them Rick sent you, pay for it, and you're good to go (y) .

If you had a Porsche suv you wouldn't have this problem. Time for the Subaru-> Porsche upgrade. I picked one out for you. Just go into a Porsche dealer, tell them Rick sent you, pay for it, and you're good to go (y) .

I'm guessing a 16 year old Subaru should trade well, probably won't have to pay any cash.
I do have the very poor person's equivalent of the Cayenne, a VW Golf Alltrack, that for some reason my wife seems to hog (in fact she just left for 3 weeks in MN) leaving me with the Forester.

I have wine and I don't really like drinking alone. When she gets back we're meeting up with our son and spending 8 days on the road tasting wines from southern to Northern Oregon and into the Washington side of the Columbia Gorge. In the meantime I can do what I want, when I want; eat what I want, when I want; or as a friend put it, "How sweet it is to do nothing all day and then to rest afterwards.”
Oh, and maybe my Porsche will get here soon.:D:ROFLMAO::whistle:

I have wine and I don't really like drinking alone. When she gets back we're meeting up with our son and spending 8 days on the road tasting wines from southern to Northern Oregon and into the Washington side of the Columbia Gorge. In the meantime I can do what I want, when I want; eat what I want, when I want; or as a friend put it, "How sweet it is to do nothing all day and then to rest afterwards.”
Oh, and maybe my Porsche will get here soon.:D:ROFLMAO::whistle:
I've never been to Idaho ?

Latest threads

Top Bottom