Pool Party!!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by PGB, Sep 5, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    There was an impromptu pool party this evening at my house, here are some candids from the fun.

Ryan
    [​IMG]

Johnathan, my nephew
    [​IMG]

Benjamin
    [​IMG]

Ryan
    [​IMG]

Ryan, Ben, and Leigh's mom.
    [​IMG]

One more, Pop and Ryan,
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2005
  2. these are very nice. particularly the one of Ryan.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fun and great shots Patrick.

Boy oh boy do kids love water :>)))))))

Thanks for sharing

Hi Leigh :>)))

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Dave,

Thanks. These were actually taken with the 200 micro. I was on the way out to photograph an Arigope spider. Just couldn't pass up this fun.

Thanks for the comments.

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Gale,

They really had a blast. Of course Leigh's mom and dad did too. They enjoy the pool almost as much as the boys do. Momma, as I call her loves to swim with Ben and Ryan. Pop also got Ryan to jump off the diving board. Unfortunately I was grilling burgers when that took place so I didn't get any shots of it.

Thanks,

6. Great lookin fun Patrick. I really like the lighting on Johathan and Ryan, both excellent images. Thanks for sharing your pool party.

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great shooting Patrick. That first image of Ryan is perfect. Great water, tack sharp and shot at the peak moment. The other images are very nice as well, but the first of Ryan is just plain "nailed".

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Frank, it was one of five of that scene. I'm glad one came out. Its nice to have a machine gun sometimes.

Off topic. Did you go to Rock Island this weekend to see the Go Kart race? My brother was there racing.

Thanks for the comments.

9. Excellent series. Very sharp and nice colors.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Ben

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That was so much fun! I showed these to the boys after they finished breakfast this morning and Ryan said "I love playing w/my Pop in the pool!" That first one of ryan is great...the way the splashing water frames his face...you'll have to print that one out.

11. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Very nice series Patrick. It's great to see kids having so much fun. Their joy and happiness is contagious. :smile:

12. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Yes it is Dave.

Thanks for the comments.

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    What fun!!! My girls spent a huge amount of their childhood swimming. I don't think I have any pictures of them at the pool. So glad you are able to preserve all these memories.

14. Very luminous pictures, I like the water flying in the air in the first one.