Poor girl (off topic, just for fun)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf
    I really need to get out and shoot more! :smile:
    If she gets stuck, just nudge her with your mouse pointer.
    Jarrell

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    That is one kinky toy!

3. Interesting.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Jarrell,

Sorry the link will not work for me for some silly reason. Something goofed up on my end no doubt :<(
    Cheers

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's sick and twisted!

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Who thinks of these things?

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. That's funnier than the link! :cool:

Woody

9. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

That site is absolutely sick, twisted, and an insult to many women.....I would not dare show it to my wife.... :mad:

On the other hand, I sent it to my brothers and friends, and find it amusing, so what does that say about my dual nature????? :cool:

10. It says you are feeling better Ken!

Welcome Back

Cheers,
    Robin

11. If she had more cloths on I would find a way to make that my screen saver :smile:

12. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Ken, I'm glad it amused you. :smile:
    It really isn't meant to be sick or twisted. In fact, it was sent to me by a female Sunday School teacher.
    Hmmmmm.....
    Go figure.
    Jarrell

13. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Thats what I've wondered. I couldn't think of this in a million years.
    Jarrell

14. I am amused! Doesn't take much - does it?

Welcome back Ken!

15. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    It's definitely some controversial stuff. I won't show it to my wife, neither to my children. Probably also not to friends (you'll never know what they make of it). Ah, I will show it to myself next time my wife gets really mad at me (or should I show it to her, ehm, better not think of it).
    It's good to see Ken back in action again - at least with his words.

16. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    It has me curious though as to how it works. If I'm viewing and you are also, simultaneously, and I nudge to go one way and you another..... how does that work?
    I think the controversial element would have been less if the 'object' had been a limp rag doll.. :rolleyes:
    Jarrell

17. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Jarell :

Being the engineer (and scientist) that I am, testing things systematically, I note that you can actually move the figure back upwards, drag it between the spheres (through the smallest opening), and so forth. Point the mouse at an extremity, midriff, or the head, and drag it around.

It's a well crafted Shockwave animation, even if it's not in any way politically correct...

John P.

18. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Hi Jarrell,

1. Whenever you or anyone else is going to this webpage, it starts another instance of the program (Shockwave or whatever). So what you see isn't the same as what another person sees.

2. You are right about the controversial element. If I think about it, if it were a man instead of a woman, I guess it would be OK :rolleyes:. Or am I thinking double moral :confused: ? Interesting link.

19. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

20. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

My "sick, twisted" comment was tongue-in-cheek.... and I did show it to my wife anyway (she was not as amused with it as we are).

As others have said it would be less "controversial" if the figure was "different".