Poor lighthouse...

Built at the extreme spot of a jetty, buffeted by the ocean every day....

DSC_4673-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_4669-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent image!

I like the framing of the second image...but the spray in the first image makes the shot!

On the first image, perhaps on the left you could clone out the tops of the 2 cables or whatever they are.... Then it would be perfect! Next print it big!!!!!

Excellent image!

I like the framing of the second image...but the spray in the first image makes the shot!

On the first image, perhaps on the left you could clone out the tops of the 2 cables or whatever they are.... Then it would be perfect! Next print it big!!!!!

Thank you, Karen. Good point! I don´t know what those "things" are, either...I´ll clone it later. Thanks.

Spectacular!

That is what the light house was built for. I don't think she/he would want it any other way. At least that's the way I like to think about it.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Truly a stunning image! So well done!

A little more contrast or a touch of Topaz Adjust or Color Efex Pro would really make it pop.

Spectacular!

That is what the light house was built for. I don't think she/he would want it any other way. At least that's the way I like to think about it.

Thank you James.

Inmy opinion, lighthouses are built to safely guide sailors home to land...:wink: but they often are the first line of defence from the waves, that´s true.

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Beautiful scenery of the forces of Nature vs Man!
Looks very good indeed, Rui!

BTW: did you clean your equipment afterwards? I'm always a bit afraid the salt will eat into all parts of the body and lenses...

Latest threads

Top Bottom