Portable storage - a gift

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Frits, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Update: It is gone (to first one who responded).

I got a 30GB Coolwalker earlier this year (I like it a lot!), which leaves my previous portable storage unit unused. I don't want to go through the hassle of eBay for a few bucks, so I'll give it to a Cafe member.

It is a Mindstor PSS-1810 10 GB unit. Complete with regular Compact Flash adapter PLUS a CF Microdrive adapter as well as the AC power adapter / charger. For the life of me I cannot find the manual, but I have it electronically. I have taken this unit on vacation several times and it works great.

If you REALLY want it and can REALLY use it, just PM me. I want to be fair, but I do reserve the right to give it to someone with a real use for it and within reasonable reach (= lower postage cost).

2. You sure are a nice guy to do this Frits. I hope whom ever got it know how lucky they are that guys like you exist. Happy New Year.