portfolio options

What does everyone use to show their work in? I have 10 8x10 prints I need to put in to some kind of portfolio. been looking at all kinds of options online, what do you use?

If I understand the question, you are looking for something to hold your print in?

Do you have a Michael's craft store near you? They have a great selection of portfolios (look in the artist supplies area) - sort of like very flat suitcases with handles that you can carry your prints in

Do you have them mounted with some kind of coating (lustre) so they don't get beat up?

Right now not mounted or anything. I have never seen how another photographer showed a portfolio in the flesh. This is for my final in my first photo class in collage and I want it to be very professional looking. The teacher is leaving up to us on how we want to present the photos, He did say just throwing 10 pictures on a table would probably reduce our grade a bit :biggrin:

Just was hoping for some ideas. I have a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby pretty close to me as well as a few higher end photo stores that I am planning on checking out tomorrow on my day off and picking up any mounting boards ect i need.

Thanks for any help!!!

C

cjhopkins22

I made a digital portfolio, I really like it and my customers and friends like it.

Thanks for all the help guys, I just got back from showing it. Went over pretty good. I think I got the highest score in the class.

I used a case simaler to the Itoya case that i got from a local photo store, a little bit more money than the link provided, but looked pretty good.

Maybe later I will snap a photo or two.

Jeromy

Latest threads

Top Bottom