Porto Rafti - Greece

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Panos Kazanelis, Aug 18, 2005.

1. What a beautiful place to go for a swim! Great pictures and the colors in the water are fantastic!

2. how cool is that?????????/ a vacation with your best friend, gotta love that! great shots.

3. I am always impressed how much fun Lambros has just hanging around you. Well done images of a beautiful place.

4. MariaVoniati

MariaVoniati Guest

Halo there, i am glad u have a good time.

See you!

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful captures, Panos. My daughter was them and is so excited about her trip there next June. The clarity and color of the water is amazing. Lambros looks like a very happy pup. Thanks for sharing them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  6. Those are great shots. It looks like a beautiful place to live.

I love "blue" water.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Panos,

Beautiful shots. Love seeing Lambros :>))

What a wonderful place.

8. royk

royk

May 24, 2005
    Houston, TX/USA
    Wow.. beautiful blue water..

Roy

9. Oh man, I love Greece and that incredible blue water! The bay in the first pic looks like it has some excellent snorkelling! Great pics Panos, and Lambros looks like he's having fun, as usual!! LOL These pics make me wanna phone the airline and book a ticket....

10. Sandi, Lambros myself and a Jeep loaded with goodies (hot-dog raft, two-seated sea kayak, 2 Klein MTBs...) are waiting for you, Hurry up!!! :wink:

11. Lovely shots of you and Lambros, Panos. But who was the mystery person pushing the shutter :rolleyes: ?

12. Question Panos, what is that dark object breaking the surface of the water in the upper right hand corner of image #1

13. WOW look at the color of that water how gorgeous Lambros looks like a natural in it.
    Watch those white feet of yours in the sun!:rolleyes: Keep the pictures coming