Portrait and action dogs

A couple of portraits of Mille, 8 years old.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Two sisters, Dixie and Snowie, 3.5 years old

Dixie

Kim

Wonderful pictures! Beautiful dogs, they look like they are having fun. Brought a smile to my face.

ooooohhh......I always look forward to you posting pictures of your dogs. They looks so happy and content and the pictures are always outstanding. What do you do with them in the summer to keep them fit? Obviously you can't do what you do in winter.

ooooohhh......I always look forward to you posting pictures of your dogs. They looks so happy and content and the pictures are always outstanding. What do you do with them in the summer to keep them fit? Obviously you can't do what you do in winter.
Thanks Yvette. We stop training in May when it gets too warm for them to run. They get a little exercise in the garden and their weight are closely monitored so I can start training again in September.

Wonderful portrait shots of Millie - she has such a pretty face! They certainly look like they're having fun! :biggrin:

Torben, you have some very beautiful dogs! Thanks for sharing them.
Thanks Daniel. I apreciate your comments.

Wonderful portrait shots of Millie - she has such a pretty face! They certainly look like they're having fun! :biggrin:
Thank you Sandi. Mille just went through a very hard time with lots of surgery. If you look close enough you can still see her skin but I'm glad that she recovered.

A bunch of happy dogs there - nicely done.
Thanks for your nice words Daren. They are a lively bunch.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom