1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Portrait of a Doe.

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Bohdan, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Such expressive eyes, and wonderfully long eye lashes
    Doe%20Portrait%207496-X3.
    NIKON D850    70.0-200.0 mm f/2.8    150mm    f/2.8    1/400s    ISO 180

• Like Like x 3
  2. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

Oh yeah, that is pretty darned perfect! Congrats! She's beautiful.

3. Thanks very much Glenn. She was so curious, and patiently waited while I took her portrait.

4. thanks Terri

5. Beautiful creature!

6. 150mm?? Is she your pet?

Nice photo!

7. Stunning!

8. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    wow... she looks like she even did her eye lashes for you.

9. Thanks very much John. She is beautiful for sure.
    LOL..not a pet, shot from my car, by the side of the road. She was just a curious as I was.
    Thanks Dossy
    I know...it's the lashes that made me stop the car and wait for her to see what I was all about before nicely posing for me.

10. Aw, how sweet! She's lovely! Those eyelashes are to die for......

11. What a great shot Bob!

12. Thanks very much.
    Thanks Nick.

13. drr1531

drr1531

Jan 2, 2009
    Alaska
    What a pretty lady. Glad to see you're not gender biased. There are a lot of people who don't consider them photo worthy unless they have antlers. But I don't know how you can pass up capturing those beautiful eyes. Good example of why people use the expression "big doe eyes".

14. Thanks for your comments Dan. I've always loved their gentle expression is accentuated by those "doe eyes". My current quest is to get a decent photo of two males head to head with antlers interlocked. In the meantime I will continue to admire and photograph the gentle females that they are fighting over.

15. Sweet looking gal, you did her proud, nicely done Bob.

16. WOW! What a beauty !

17. Thanks Louis. It wasn't hard to make he look good. She brought those qualities with her.
    Thanks Binnur. She certainly is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.