Portrait of a gamer...

Hi all

I got an assignment from the news paper I freelance for, "make some portraits of the first danish pro computer gamer (fifa soccer)"

Hmm very difficult I thought I can make the normal shoots of him in front of a computer... id did them.... just to be safe... but I thought that I had to be creative... almost all kids would be in wonderland if they could make money of playing computer.. how can I show that..... I made this portrait of the guy... for me the shadow is a symbol dreaming... Does it work do you think?
_DSC6484-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I also made this of his "golden" hands....
_DSC6439-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

E

EssieK

That first one works very well! I like the imagery from that shot - and coupled with a nice tagline you've got the entire story there :)

Not so sure about the 2nd one though - but for an article about a pro-gamer I guess you must include a shot of his "tools" :)

fks

hi nico-

the shadow is great, with the uptilted similar to the classic superman pose. but the look on his face doesn't match; to be honest, he looks dopey.

ricky

Hi all

thanks for the nice feedback... I agree with the face expression... he is a gamer.. he plays 10 hr a day... very difficult to get him act natural... I agree about the second one.. more dof would have been better..

Stacey: he plays Fifa soccer..

Latest threads

Top Bottom