Portrait of Jodie Cheng

Here's another shot of Jodie. Please let me know what you think.

464661501_779f81f4e3_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Technically it looks well executed to me. Lighting looks very nice and she is a very pretty girl. However, there is something about her expression that seems distant or maybe bored? I keep looking at it wanting to see a connection with the eyes but it looks like they are just looking past me.

When I compare this to the shot in your avatar there is a real connection in that shot which really makes it.

You have been posting a lot of good stuff recently. Keep 'em coming.

Fred, you're really getting the hang of the AB's. This is a great shot of Jodie!! The only thing i would do is clone out the few outside stray hairs just above her shoulders...

Technically it looks well executed to me. Lighting looks very nice and she is a very pretty girl. However, there is something about her expression that seems distant or maybe bored? I keep looking at it wanting to see a connection with the eyes but it looks like they are just looking past me.

When I compare this to the shot in your avatar there is a real connection in that shot which really makes it.

You have been posting a lot of good stuff recently. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks Willy. I appreciate your comments, as they are very helpful.

Fred, you're really getting the hang of the AB's. This is a great shot of Jodie!! The only thing i would do is clone out the few outside stray hairs just above her shoulders...

Thanks Keith - I noticed something else, so I will zap the hairs while I'm at it.

Damn Fred

I think you need to add a pimple she is to perfect!!!! :smile: LOL

Nice very nice

Thanks Gary. :smile:

What else did you find?? I'm just curious...

Jodie is not used to buying makeup because she does not wear it. Well my MUA asked that the models bring matching foundation to the shoot. Jodie did not do a good job of matching her overall skin tone when her purchased her foundation. I've had to balance her skin on every shot that you have seen of her, excepting for that B&Ws. If you look at the left side of her chest you can see that I missed blending the skin behind the hair that is hanging down. The skin in that area is kind of grayish. Please don't tell anyone about this Keith :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jodie is not used to buying makeup because she does not wear it. Well my MUA asked that the models bring matching foundation to the shoot. Jodie did not do a good job of matching her overall skin tone when her purchased her foundation. I've had to balance her skin on every shot that you have seen of her, excepting for that B&Ws. If you look at the left side of her chest you can see that I missed blending the skin behind the hair that is hanging down. The skin in that area is kind of grayish. Please don't tell anyone about this Keith :biggrin:

Not to worry...you're secret is safe with me!! :biggrin:

C

cuss2much

the lighting in this picture is great...
and I echo the bored look...

Latest threads

Top Bottom