1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Portrait of the artiste

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Apr 14, 2007.

1. The budding artist today with the 85mm, f1.4
    143593974-M.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

143593979-M.jpg

uh oh...

143593984-M.jpg

2. I love this!!

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Looks like a work of art to me. What a cutie!

4. Mitch, great shots but love #1..............!

G

5. Lovely images Mitch, I do very similar shots for my preschool work and they are very popular with parents.

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    This is adorable. These are the perfect Grandparent gifts.

7. Hey Mitchell these are great. i am curious if they look the same posted here as they do in PS? I opened one in PS because these looked a bit flat here and in ps it had much more contrast which is what I thought..

8. These do look a little flat to me here on the Cafe, but when I view them at smug mug or on CS3 they look just fine. I've never noticed that before, but I agree with your assessment with these.

Not really sure what is causing it. The lighting was pretty diffuse that day. I did boost the contrast a la Graeme.

9. What fun photos. Looks like she is enjoying making a big mess!

10. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very cute Mitchell. Okay now where are ones with the paint all over her :smile:

11. Igor

Igor

May 15, 2005
    Ukraine, Europe
    Love #3 !! the BEST!

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hope you have a GREAT BIG scrap book for those fine art paintings. They may show in a NY gallery one day:>))
    All great pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.