Critique Portrait Session for New Family Member

Great car!
Nice photos too.
Did you happen to use a polarizing filter?

I once had a BMW 1600 named Jessica, a 912 named Rufus and a 911 SC called Talbot.
Thanks! On both counts. Great question on the polarizer. I specifically avoided using one here because I wanted reflections on the car. It would have helped a little in making the blacktop darker, but given that it was cloudy, not so much.

Dave

Real Name
Maurie Hill
Great images. I feel the passion for the marque in them. I sold my last Porsche (C4S) a couple of years ago in anticipation of knee replacement surgery. My surgeon (who drives a Maserati GT) laughingly told me to get a more sensible car before he did my knees. He was right. My Merc AMG63 CLS is certainly easier for an old man to get in and out of. And just as quick - but nowhere near as much fun to drive!

"Gwendolyn".......I like that! A little different, that's for sure! Each of my cars that I've had through the years has had a name, always unique to that particular vehicle -- sometimes the car lets me know her name immediately, other times it has taken a while. My current modest little Honda Civic and I took a few days before finally it became apparent that her name is Celeste. Works for me, works for her! :D
Great car!
Nice photos too.
Did you happen to use a polarizing filter?

I once had a BMW 1600 named Jessica, a 912 named Rufus and a 911 SC called Talbot.

I've been known to call a few of my cars names too.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom