1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Portrait session with some camels

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Ryan Scott, Sep 30, 2008.

1. A circus caravan stopped in my town at a large park with a big parking lot for them to spend the night in. As usual, I had my camera with me so I stopped to get some shots of the camels that were hanging out outside of their trailers. I was going to drive out to the zoo today, but I got my animal shots in closer to home. These were all shot with the Sigma 70-200 HSM II or the Tamron 17-50 2.8.

2903849434_9e322cd996_b.

View attachment 261388

2903848608_8225bd4b69_b.

View attachment 261390

2903848962_cb64b4369e_b.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
  2. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    What kind of setup did you have? # speedlite? Umbrella? j/k...these are very nice. The last one is the best, camel really needs to see the dentist

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Excellent Perspectives! Very Nice!

4. I like the last two best---and the last one is really interesting!

Glenn

5. PhotogWannabe

PhotogWannabe

Mar 19, 2007
    BC
    Love the lighting in the first one - dark sky and light on the camels; the last two have a great perspective. It looks like in the second last one the camel is inviting conversation while in the last one it looks like you're hearing all about the last town.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.