portraits from Carnaval SF [may be NWS]

fks

the weather was cold and breezy, but it was overcast, which was great for photos (no overhead sun to deal with). the D2H really shines in conditions like these, and the rich colors of the participants helps out a lot.

all photos taken with D2H + 70-200mm VR. more images at http://ottosphotos.com/gallery/070527_carnaval

as usual, C&C appreciated :smile:

ricky

DSC3847.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC3923.jpg

DSC3931.jpg

DSC4004.jpg

DSC4160.jpg

DSC4325.jpg

DSC4373.jpg

fks

hi all-

thanks for the kind words :smile:

out of all the parades and street fairs that we have in the bay area, carnaval is my favorite because the participants are there to have a great time, and they give it their all. i'm glad you all enjoyed the photos.

ricky

Did you mean may *not* be work safe? ;)

Not a concern for me either way! These are excellent, as always Ricky! Really enjoyed all of them, as I went to the gallery linked and took a peek over there too. I still can't believe all the charactors that live in Cal!

fks

hi all-

glad you enjoyed the photos :smile: it's great to have an appreciative group like the cafe.

hi steve-

i thought NWS meant not work safe, that's why i put "may be NWS." either way, they may or may not be work safe, depending on where you work :biggrin:

california's population is very diverse, and just wait until next month when the city gets to show you what sets it apart from the rest of the state :Shocked:

Not a concern for me either way! These are excellent, as always Ricky! Really enjoyed all of them, as I went to the gallery linked and took a peek over there too. I still can't believe all the charactors that live in Cal!

thanks again to everyone,

ricky

Latest threads

Top Bottom