1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

portraits of an 8 year old

Discussion in 'People' started by giantdave, Jul 10, 2008.

1. went on a walk with my cousin and her 8 year old niece. this is what i came up with. all taken with my d70 and my new 50mm prime. i like this lens alot. :biggrin:
    they all look better saturated in photoshop. webshots rapes them. i need a website. any good places to host?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

input???

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  2. GiantDave,

These are really nice. My fav is the one with the "Children present" sign. On a different note, are these in SRGB color space? They do look a bit flat and it could be that you have them in adobe RGB instead.

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

can u post these a little larger?

4. ahh that coule be it. i really like how the one with the sign pops....just not on this host.

5. edit: posted larger

6. anyone else?

7. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    The caution sign with her expression is just too cute. Also, it's good to know that I am not the only person still shooting with a D70. I thought everyone had long since moved on. I still think it is a great little camera and has its great moments. Congratulations on the new lens. You'll love it!

8. My style of children photography is more of a walk around and follow them, catching them being themselves rather than the posed shots that often look stiff and forced. So, that being said, I absolutely love the "Caution Children Present" shot. That is just hillarious.

9. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    I love the sign shot as well tooo funny

Dan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.