Possible to fit these into the Domke F-3X?

D200 w/ grip
17-55
70-200VR (does not have to be mounted on camera)
18-200VR or 10-20 wide angle
All lenses with hood reversed
SB800

Possible to fit all of these into the Domke F-3X?
I'm thinking 17-55 mounted on D200 with grip.
70-200 in one slot on the side and the other lens in the other slot.
Flash in one of the end pockets.

Or do I have to go one size up for the F-4AF?

Thanks!
Jimmy

G

Gr8Tr1x

I'm gonna say 'Nope'. See my post here:Link

The 70-200mm will be the deal breaker...everything else is fine. The large hood of the 17-55 is snug in the compartment, but it will go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna say 'Nope'. See my post here:Link

The 70-200mm will be the deal breaker...everything else is fine. The large hood of the 17-55 is snug in the compartment, but it will go.

Thanks! The F3X is not deep enough for the 70-200 huh?
Looks like I'll have to go with the F4... thanks!

Thanks to Joshua's post I ordered the F-3x. I was looking for a small street walker bag and it came down to that vs the Crumpler 6 Million Dollar home.

Check out Uncle Franks photos of the 6 Mill bag here. They are on page 2 of that thread. I think that is the smallest bag that will fit everything you want for day bag.

I don't own anything larger than the 17-55mm lens which is why I went with the Domke.

G

Gr8Tr1x

Thanks to Joshua's post I ordered the F-3x. I was looking for a small street walker bag and it came down to that vs the Crumpler 6 Million Dollar home.

Check out Uncle Franks photos of the 6 Mill bag here. They are on page 2 of that thread. I think that is the smallest bag that will fit everything you want for day bag.

I don't own anything larger than the 17-55mm lens which is why I went with the Domke.

Glad to hear it. I used that bag again today...I'm considering selling off some of my backpacks and such now. I really find that this bag is eay to carry and easy to get in and out of easily (that's a lot of easy's).

Glad to hear it. I used that bag again today...I'm considering selling off some of my backpacks and such now. I really find that this bag is eay to carry and easy to get in and out of easily (that's a lot of easy's).

Which bag the Domke or the Crumpler?

Latest threads

Top Bottom