Post a pic if you are coming to Huntsville

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Mason, Mar 22, 2007.

1. I think I just counted thirty-three member (plus their families or friends) that are coming to the get-together. That looks like a great turn out. It might be helpful if you are coming to Huntsville and, like me, don’t use your face in your avatar if we introduced ourselves here first. I know last year there were a lot of people that I didn’t meet maybe because I was shy about introducing myself and felt like I should recognize them.

Come on, don’t be shy…

This is me and Allison, my girlfriend. She will be around for some of the events so please help me shame her into hanging around more this year.

Oh, have they been misleading you about the weather???

118468348-M.

2. Great idea Mason! Only bad thing is I have no images that are of me in my current disguise..... I will work on this

3. Good idea Mason!
    This is me, with my better half Anne (who unfortunately can't come along...).
    Taken a few months ago during the Holidays.

original.

4. I thought it might help since we don't all frequent the same forums. I hear you on the disguise…Allison wants me to shave since it is spring.

5. Thanks Frits...I might not have recognized your left eye from the avatar :biggrin:

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I'm the one on the lower right.....and Marissa is directly behind....

7. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Hey Frits,

If work obligations hadn't got in the way of me being there I would have taken you to my home golf course. It's just like Augusta National without all of that distracting beauty! :tongue: Everything is still dead at this point so your drives gain quite a bit of yardage. It is a very hilly golf course with some serious elevation changes on just about every hole. Later on when it greens up I'll post some pics of the elevations for you.

8. Wow Andy, you're just too kind!
    The few action packed days would leave little time for golf anyway, but I appreciate the thought, thank you!
    I'll be looking for some images from you later in the season!

9. If you ever play the RTJ Shoals Course, give me a call. I am about six miles by land and three by water. I don't play anymore, but I like to go there for lunch on the weekend :biggrin: I would be happy to pick up the tab for a meal.

10. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Thanks Mason! That's a very generous offer!

My son and I are planning on playing every RTJ course in the trail the next couple of years. I will definitely keep you in mind when we go to the Shoals.

11. Here's Carolyn and my in Montreal..shot taken by either Frits or Yves.

[​IMG]

Ric

12. Here's one Dave Watts took of me last spring:

[​IMG]

I absolutely won't be wearing a shirt and tie in Huntsville!

13. Thanks Rich and Dave. I think this will be helpful, and I am glad to see that it is catching steam (I wasn't sure).

Man, that Dave Watts shows up everywhere. I bet we could play "seven degrees of Kevin Bacon", but substitute Dave instead! He is a good man.

14. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You're one of the few brothers in facial fur I have left!!

I'd post a pic but my avatar's as recent a pic of me there is. I shy away from cameras unless I'm behind them.

15. My photo's in my avatar, too -- Dave Watts took it at last year's doings. Just look for the bright blue Acura RSX with VA license plates CLIX PIX zipping around town and that's me! :smile: Outside the car, just look for red hair surrounding a camera body and lens -- that's me! :biggrin:

16. Thanks bro,

Hey, go ahead and post one or I will put one up for you from Nov. 2004 around Thanksgiving :eek:

17. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Like Connie, my pic is in my avatar. Aside from that, my most defining feature at the moment would have to be my big ole pregnant belly!:smile: Otherwise, I pretty much look the same as I did last year.

18. That's funny. I guess we will see each other's faces at dinner and then we will all look like your avatar!

19. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    I think I am going. BUT I will not introduce myself. I'll just hang around in the background at the public events with my Canon. I'll give $10 to the first person that walks up and introduces themselves to me!

20. I would like very much to get your $10. Hope you show up, we can discuss Macs.
    :biggrin: :biggrin: