Post a pic of your Mom!

PGB

This is my mother. Her name is Becky and I love her dearly. She was always the homeroom mother quick to bake cookies or chaparone a field trip. My mother worked when I was growing up in my father's radio station. I grew up in the radio business as I was there on her desk 4 days after I was born. I never had to go into daycare or be babysat by anyone. She worked, cared for me and my siblings, and took care of daddy too. She is a Proverbs 31 woman to the letter.

So I dedicate this thread to all the mothers out there. Lets see yours.

34861891-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D

dbirdsong

This is my Mom from our family Christmas gathering in Dec. 2003.
It was her first Christmas after my Dad passed away.
I really love this picture because she is with my youngest daughter Alison.
Family%20Christmas2003_15.jpg

Here is mine, a few years before I was born. She had a rather tragic life, but she brought seven of us into this world, so from a certain point of view she was a smashing success.

The yellow arrow points at her.

mom1956.jpg

Oh Gosh, Patrick !
I lost my old mother last week.

Here is one taken three years ago by my wife with the CP4500 we owned at the time. It was my first digital camera.
34872119-L.jpg

It had been a great day out at St-Thimotée (you could maps.google St-Timothée, Québec, Canada), walking the islands and the park, and pick-nicking with trouts on the charcoal my brother (he's the one on the left) had brought.
We used this framed picture during the ceremony we held in the memory of my mother yesterday.
She lives in our memories.

You have a lovely mother Patrick, I'm happy that you still have her around for your children. That's important. My mom and been gone since the 70's so I can't share a picture. I do have one of my mother-in-law who has lived with us for 12 years. I took this image on her 90th birthday.

46027345.jpg

My Mom

Here is a picture of my mom with Bailey, it was taken by my wife when they went to visit all the family back in the states when I was spending sometime in Germany.
32929600.jpg

PGB

What lovely ladies everyone. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Regards,

Mine on vacation recently

Here is one of my mom when we were camping at Redfish Lake recently.
47762417.gif

PGB

Terri French said:
Here is one of my mom when we were camping at Redfish Lake recently.
47762417.gif

I can see where you get your good looks from Terri.

Thanks for sharing.

Here's my mom doing what she does best...endless energy ....and the world's greatest perogies

13673920-L.jpg

Recipe is found here.

http://alterego.smugmug.com/gallery/343987/

Bohdan

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
my precious mom

I was unable to find a really good picture of mom, but wanted to post one because this is such a great thread. I will work on getting a better pic as soon as I can. This is from a summer meal when I went a visiting.
35007887-L.jpg

PGB

Everyone, these captures are great.

Their love and caring is without equal. If your mom is still with you pick up the phone or go see her.

I try to talk with my parents everyday on my way home from work. I call my family and tell Leigh I'm on the way and tell the boys I love them and then call my mom and dad. Parents are so important even to us adults. You never know when they are not going to be there. Fortunately I live relatively close to my parents and Leigh's so we can visit often. Family has always been the most important thing in Leigh's and my life.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of these wonderful women.

Gordon's post about his mother-in-law reminded me of how lucky I am to have such wonderful in-laws. Some people can't stand their in-laws and I find mine to be wonderful people in everyway. I enjoy spending time with them very much.

Regards,

Bohdan said:
Here's my mom doing what she does best...endless energy ....and the world's greatest perogies
There's nothing quite like Mom's cooking, is there? (Hope my wife doesn't see this... :smile: )

D

dbirdsong

JeffKohn said:
There's nothing quite like Mom's cooking, is there? (Hope my wife doesn't see this... :smile: )

Man you never ate my mom's cooking! :eek:
She made the more shoe leather pot roast than everyone else in the world combined.. But she ate it anyhow and expected us to eat it too.. :smile:

You know I heard this said about Moms...
Mom and dogs, they will love you no matter what you do, they are still there to give you a warm kiss on the check and let you know that they love you.

You all have very lovely mother's that they allow you to take photos of them. My mother, on the other hand, never wants me to take a picture of her. Whenever I have my camera in my hand, she always turns away thinking I'm going to get a picture of her. One day! And beautiful shots of all the mothers, ladies and gents!

Here's a shot of my mother taken at a niece's wedding at the end of July.

47341770.gif

Not much of a portrait, but I took what I could get from my mom!

_DSC0007-01.gif

Latest threads

Top Bottom