1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

post count??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NYracefan, Aug 19, 2009.

1. NYracefan

NYracefan

Nov 19, 2008
    Highland,NY
    I do not post all that much on here, but i have noticed for the last month my post count has stayed at 197....this after making at least 10 posts. I am not looking for huge post counts or anything like that, but I would like the ones I make to actually count since I would really like to get into the for sale forum someday.

Anyone know what could be up with that?

Edit.....hmmm, after making this post it went to 198?

2. kichu

kichu

Oct 25, 2008
    Europe
    perhaps some threads been deleted (administration work etc.)

3. NYracefan

NYracefan

Nov 19, 2008
    Highland,NY
    No, I think I already figured it out. When I make a post, every post I ever made changes shows my new post total.

What i did was looked back at my last 10 posts, all of which showed 197...so I was thinking the count was not going up. Looks like it automatically updates all old posts with the correct total count.

Stupid me :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.