Post Images of Your Pets

I'm not certain if anyone has ever offered this thread, so here we go. Take a moment and post an image of your pet or pets. This is my pal, Cassie, a Shepard/Border Collie mix. We adopted her from a shelter and she is wonderful.....
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here is scarlet

Scarlet is one of my two goldens. Her mother Nikki was not interested in posing that afternoon.

Matt, Scarlet is a beautiful lady. Thanks for posting an image of her. Maybe Nikki will be more photogenic another time.

Okay I couldn't resist, this is Bug, he lives in a small aquarium on the table on the deck, he is a great conversation starter.

Bug is about three inches long from the tip of his breathing tube to the little claws on the end of his fore legs.

His favorite activity is ambushing small creatures that come within reach of his little claws.

Martin

LOLOLOL

Martin...the bug images are unbelievable. I haven't ventured into close-up photography yet, but you definately spark an interest. Outstanding job!!

Gale, not sure if that is a Condor or Vulture or ?, but the bird would have Cassie barking like crazy. The Border collie in her has her chasing and barking at most wildlife that passes by or overhead.

KIA MARIA DANIEL

Stinkerbutt:

That's his nickname lately for obvious reasons. He smells like a barn most of the time.

Bunny's been pestered to death!

PhotoDawg said:
Alright Steve!!! Where's BUNNY????
Man, do they love to play! Problem is, Bunny wants to stop after a while, and Pierre is non-stop. He only has 2 speeds, full speed, and sleep ;)

My baby girl:

Here are two of our 3 dogs. For some reason, I don't have any recent photos of our 15 year old, blind dachshund. All he does is sleep, eat, s--t, and walk around bumping into the furniture, but I'll have some shots of him by the end of the day!

Here's Bailey doing his bird search through the bushes in the backyard.

And here's Brewster in his usual post watching the birds and squirrels through the window. Brewster is a Doodle -- half Dachshund (note the short legs, long body, and long nose) and half Poodle (that's where all the long hair comes from) and he's full of energy.

View attachment 9343

K

Klaus L.

you all got lovely pets, indeed!

this here is schröder, my best friend, a 2 year old parson-russel - going nuts in the snow ... :shock:

Frank, (eng45sine), your image is now showing as "missing", I doubt that is what your pet really looks like :wink:

Gale, and I thought Flew was sick......shame on you :lol:

OK, here is my contribution:

Scooter at Work, our Agility Queen Mini-Schnauzer:

Scooter after a "play-day" in the snow:

here's Mine

This is Tilley. She is a 15 year old Miniature Pinscher. This was taken a few years ago and there is now quite a bit more grey on her. This shows here engaged in what has become her favorite hobby!!

[MOD]Lin, you doubled the "http://" in your link, so I corrected it for you

Question for Klaus, or anyone else who knows....

Klaus L. said:
you all got lovely pets, indeed!

this here is schröder, my best friend, a 2 year old parson-russel - going nuts in the snow ... :shock:
Klaus, these are really cool high-energy dogs. Do you have any idea why they changed the name from "Jack" to "Parsons"? I heard this name at the last agility meet we were at in March, but forgot to ask the "Why" part.

Thanks,

ps. They are superb in agility....

K

Klaus L.

Re: Question for Klaus, or anyone else who knows....

Retief said:
Klaus, these are really cool high-energy dogs. Do you have any idea why they changed the name from "Jack" to "Parsons"? I heard this name at the last agility meet we were at in March, but forgot to ask the "Why" part.

Thanks,

ps. They are superb in agility....

thank you retief!

yes, they are really nuts! ;)

the name "parson-russel" is the name of the breeder who founded them. his name was jack parson-russel - actually a priest, searching for a good dog for hunting foxes and so - his hobby.

this "parson-russel" is the original dog, with much longer legs and not so small. the other one you see often (i think so) is just a fashion victim - often with bad knees and sometimes ill, because the people love to have a more compact dog. its always a question of "what´s in" at the moment ... :?

here´s an interesting link - the history:
http://www.gonetoground.com/thebreed.htm

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom