Post Processing help

Discussion in 'People' started by DaveKiddle, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Hi, I really like this moody picture of my son but I am not experienced in post processing. I have Lightroom but am still learning how to use it.

What would you do to this shot?

p823412639-4.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super capture.
    I might crop a tad from the right side. But try to keep the look of in the car.
    Maybe lighten his face a bit...
    Nice image. What memories are made of:>))

Can't help with light room.. I use Nikon Capture 4.4.2..NX (don't use) and PSCS2.

Anything I can do let me know

3. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    I agree with Gale completely. I hope you don't mind, I attempted to do just that. Also cloned out the slight redness on the nose. I'll remove this if you'd like, just say the word.

boy_car_reworked.

4. Personally I would just enjoy it. The shot is delightful.

5. JM2C here, I'm with Gordon. Cropping takes away the blur of motion outside the car window, which I feel adds to the pic.
    Also the lightening of the 2nd pic kind of blows out his pattern in the white shirt and lessens the dramatic lighting across his face.... unless thats what you were going for.
    I like them both, I prefer your original just the way it is.

6. Dave, as you said, you liked this moody photograph of your son.......... to me it screamed black and white........... so............... here you go!

If this offends you, let me know and I'll remove it ASAP!!!!! :cool:

G

[​IMG]