Share Post your industrial landscapes from any camera here

Some shots over the years of the windmills in the hills close to my home.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lucis Oil Stadium and Victory Field in Indy. A different perspective and one I wish I'd framed a bit differently.
Lucas.jpg

Same neighborhood, shot on Tri-X. Not technically a landscape I guess...

Industry 1.jpg

Last edited:

1. Baltimore

2. Savage Mill MD

a seascape... a ship arrives in the early morning sailing up the Fraser River past the salt marshes that provide fir the thousand of migratory birds who pass by every fall and spring.

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"what I love is the mirage of the ship's hull making the ship seem that it is above the horizon and the bottom mirrored..." -Georgie Beagle

Mountain Valley Pipeline (natural gas) cutting through the forest one mile from my home:

That's the blue ridge mountains on the horizon. The pipeline cut has looked like this for over a year as work has been stopped for that long.

Mountain Valley Pipeline (natural gas) cutting through the forest one mile from my home:

That's the blue ridge mountains on the horizon. The pipeline cut has looked like this for over a year as work has been stopped for that long.
I guess we all have scars on our landscapes to provide us with the lifestyle we are accustomed to. Will they keep a permanent road along the pipeline for maintenance?

I guess we all have scars on our landscapes to provide us with the lifestyle we are accustomed to. Will they keep a permanent road along the pipeline for maintenance?
In this case it appears that most of the natural gas transported will be sold overseas. We'll certainly see none of it here.

There will be no maintenance road per se, but they can drive up the cleared area with their heavy equipment. A 75-foot right-of-way is to remain cleared.

In this case it appears that most of the natural gas transported will be sold overseas. We'll certainly see none of it here.

There will be no maintenance road per se, but they can drive up the cleared area with their heavy equipment. A 75-foot right-of-way is to remain cleared.
On the bright side.....(If there is one) you have a pretty view from that cleared area!!

Currently unused paper mill in Port Angeles, Washington.

Not sure what this pipe was for running through the marina in Port Angeles, but I'm guessing some sort of industrial use.

Intriguing!

Do you have any idea what the blue object could be? Waste-Water aeration perhaps?

Where was this taken: the land looks fairly barren and desert-like.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom