Poster layout

If this was your kid would you like this ? Trying to boost sales a little and thinking this may work.

Thoughts ?

323138753_vG4Nb-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

**** Image updated *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you guys. . . .Forgot about the drop shadows Randy. Good idea!

Here's another I made.

323124662_FjxNu-L.jpg

Rod,
great job! I prefer the first one. you will sell them like candy. I personally sell a few hundred a year. Although no two are ever really the same, there is a basic formula that i follow: 1. I shoot my main image first ( most important) and it consist of a head/shoulder shot. MUST BE TACK SHARP 2. the background must be clean with great bokeh. 3. Never crowd the canvas.

Now here is the reality of the thing... we on this forum look at images, poster and collages for technical value.....BUT THE PARENT ONLY SEE THEIR KID ...AND THEY LOVE IT!! Isn't that great?

just finished this one
web16.jpg

If this was your kid would you like this ? Trying to boost sales a little and thinking this may work.

Thoughts ?

323138753_vG4Nb-L.jpg

**** Image updated *****

Man I guess we were just too uncool back when I was in little league cuz we didn't wear shades :biggrin:.

I like the concept. I'm betting parents would buy 'em up like crazy? What would something like that sell for?

Man I guess we were just too uncool back when I was in little league cuz we didn't wear shades :biggrin:.

I like the concept. I'm betting parents would buy 'em up like crazy? What would something like that sell for?

Yea the shades made me laugh. . Too bad though being able to see the eyes would have been better.

I have not settled on a price as of yet.

Rod,
great job! I prefer the first one. you will sell them like candy. I personally sell a few hundred a year. Although no two are ever really the same, there is a basic formula that i follow: 1. I shoot my main image first ( most important) and it consist of a head/shoulder shot. MUST BE TACK SHARP 2. the background must be clean with great bokeh. 3. Never crowd the canvas.

Now here is the reality of the thing... we on this forum look at images, poster and collages for technical value.....BUT THE PARENT ONLY SEE THEIR KID ...AND THEY LOVE IT!! Isn't that great?

Thanks Rolly - you are so correct about the parents just seeing the kid. And that's what makes it great.

Latest threads

Top Bottom