Potzen

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Chris101, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    pans.

[​IMG]

I've got a light leak going on somewhere! See the sprocket holes in the lower right corner? ... :confused:

2. hey..well..the light leak artifacts look ppretty good though..some bokey-hee-hee:smile:..ahh gee, it don't take away from the image, interesting shootup of the potzen..your washing the pans in the bathtub?:biggrin: the handle on the faucet is kinduh retro, bet the tub has feet...this is the same location that has those glass knobs on the cabinets?...how 'bout the drawer pulls?

on second thought, i guess that tub does not have feet after all...i almost think your get'n some bokeh off of shiny towel rack..and not sprocket holes at all:wink:

3. Usually when I got double sprocket holes showing up like that, the leak was in the developing tank...

I like this image a lot! The boke is really nice and the feel is great.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Rodney, thanks! Glass knobs, yes, drawer pulls no. The tub does not have fee, but should, it's 'vintage'. :Wink:

Thanks Ned! I figured the leak couldn't be in camera, because there is never a time the film is lined up like that. I suspect the changing bag. I'll check for scissor cuts. :redface:

5. Ya' gotta a leaky roof or what? Interesting and well done image! It would have been a wonderful mystery shot without the title, no?