1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Prague - Couples at night

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Sorry, Leica pictures here :biggrin: I hope for the forum leniency, otherwise feel free to remove this post.

- On Charles Bridge (1)
    [​IMG]

- On Charles Bridge (2)
    [​IMG]

- On Kampa Island (1)
    [​IMG]

- On Kampa Island (2)
    [​IMG]

Leica MP, Noctilux @ f1 (or thereabouts), Fuji Neopan 1600 @ 1600, 510-Pyro. C&C as always are very welcome.

2. Very nice set.

3. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Very nice. My mother visited therre last year on her vacation. She said it was nice!

4. Vieri,
    as they say.... Prague is the most romantic city on earth
    lovely set
    glad they were from the Leica
    that isn't a problem, of course

nice to have you around more
    hope you'll continue to show us your wonderful images

thanks for sharing these

5. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    lovely series :) 

6. Thank you very much all for your very nice comment :biggrin: will try and keep being around more, Greg, I wish I'd had the time - but, I always read the forums and miss being more active around here... :redface:

Thanks again! :biggrin:

7. Very nice! Looks like the makings of a nice calendar. I love #2.

8. 130meow

130meow

Apr 22, 2008
    Toronto, ON
    Love the grains on the pictures!

9. Your B&W images seemed to capture the mood. Very nice series.

10. Thank you very much guys, very much appreciated, I am glad you enjoyed :biggrin:

11. Love the shots, especially #1 and #2! Very appealing photography.

I even recognise some of the places form a visit 3 years ago...........ahhh memories

Might make a good place to plan an EGT? :Crunk:

12. Thank you very much Michael! Prague is indeed beautiful, and I'll be back in a second - and maybe I will, too, as soon as I can :biggrin: thanks again,

13. I love the series. It is so easy to botch up night shots, especially when shooting people, but you seemed to pull it off quite nicely. Great images. They would make great wall-hangers.

14. Thank you Nathan, I am glad you enjoyed :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.