Prague in B&W

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by alexf, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Seeing today's Jukka's posting on the Czech Republic I thought I'd try redoing some of mine with OptikVerve's Virtual Photographer effects (photos from Prague).

Astronomical Clock
    147829030-L-1.

Lots work on this one to remove a myriad tram cables.
    17207232-L-2.

and in B&W
    147829031-L.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Nice conversions and I like the clock closeup especially, I like large contrasts and nice deep black areas in Bw images, so this is right up my alley.

Wade

3. bruceh4

bruceh4

Jan 16, 2006
    Loudon, TN
    Very nice, I would like to see the original of #2 to see what it looked like with the tram cables.

4. minouuupak

minouuupak Guest

nice, I wish I could travel and shoot. that person walking across the building kinda ruins it for me though. hah

5. Here it is, original, untouched and uncropped, only resized to 800px. as shot on a gray day. I took out the cables, some signs and the curb on the front. I left the two guys (yep there's two), but maybe I should've cloned them out too.

[​IMG]