1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Pre-wedding Jitters....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Medic1210, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Well, I'm scheduled to shoot a wedding tomorrow. This is the first wedding I've shot in a few years. In fact, it's the first I've shot since going digital. I think I'm set on equipment. I have 2 D80 bodies, a 70-200/2.8 VR, 85/1.4 and just received my Nikkor 17-55/2.8 today. I know it will come back to me once I get rolling, but I can't help but get the pre-game jitters. I wish I had the opportunity to run as second photog a few times to get back into the swing of things, but that wasn't possible. This was a relative last minute request, and I took it as somewhat of a favor. Oh well, wish me luck... :wink:

2. kellog

kellog

Jun 22, 2006
    Massachusetts
    Good luck! You'll do fine. Just relax and be yourself!!

3. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    Is it for a friend or a client?

4. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Good luck and make sure you post some of the pics when you are finished!

5. Relax--it's not you getting hitched :biggrin:

Besides--with the 17-55 by your side all heck:370: can break lose ad you'll be safe:cool: 

6. Well, it's a friend/coworker's niece. But, if you're referring to whether or not I'm charging them, the answer is yes, but it's a very reduced rate. I explained to them when they inquired about my services that it's been a while since I've shot a wedding, but they said based on the people and children photography I've done recently they were comfortable with that fact.

7. Best Luck to you, post some photos after the wedding :) 

8. just make sure the batteries are all charged up, and don't forget the memory cards !

9. How did it go? Didn't see any flashes in your list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.