**** Pre-Wedding Shoot ****

Discussion in 'People' started by zapufast, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  2. looks like she had a good time Tim. Being comfortable with the photographer comes through in the pictures.

Good job

3. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
  4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Biggist tip I could give is DON'T BLOW THE WHITE
    Ladies spend hundreds of dollars on these great dresses. Blow the white and no detail in those expensive dresses

5. Thanks Roy, after the shoot, she said that i was fun. I know I enjoyed it. I'm happy when people relax and enjoy modeling.

Thanks David, The different skin tones are 100% me in PP. Some were shot in the shade and others partial shade, but the black and whites levels were all me not being consistant in tones. I am going to work on that, this was just some to post to begin with.
    Tim

These ladies do spend a tremendous amount of money on these weddings, unbelieveable at times!

I really struggled with the sunlight and the hard contrast in between the dress and her skin tone. It's hard to get her face lit correctly without blowing out her dress. Thanks for the advise....hopefully I can get this mastered before the real deal. One thing I won't have to worry about is the sun.... the wedding is inside.

Thanks again, Tim

6. Very pretty girl. Nice shots... you can tell she was having a good time.

The only thing harder for me than white in sunlight is white next to black (white dress next to a black tux) indoors in a poorly lit room. :frown:

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wow these look awesome. The first one is very cute; love the expression on her face.

8. Yeah, Brian I have that to look forward to.:frown:
    BTW, I now have your Sigma 30/1.4 enroute to me. I got it from Doug.
    Thanks for the comments!

Tim

9. Thanks Seneca, I had 4 pictures of it flying around, but I liked the way she was looking up in that one.

Tim