**** Pre-Wedding Shoot ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Name
David
These first 2 show a much darker skin tone then the other 3 seem to. They are all very good images, it just leaves me to wonder which is the correct tone. Or is it just a difference in lighting?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 90875

View attachment 90876
View attachment 90877
View attachment 90878

Biggist tip I could give is DON'T BLOW THE WHITE
Ladies spend hundreds of dollars on these great dresses. Blow the white and no detail in those expensive dresses

looks like she had a good time Tim. Being comfortable with the photographer comes through in the pictures.

Good job
Thanks Roy, after the shoot, she said that i was fun. I know I enjoyed it. I'm happy when people relax and enjoy modeling.

These first 2 show a much darker skin tone then the other 3 seem to. They are all very good images, it just leaves me to wonder which is the correct tone. Or is it just a difference in lighting?
Thanks David, The different skin tones are 100% me in PP. Some were shot in the shade and others partial shade, but the black and whites levels were all me not being consistant in tones. I am going to work on that, this was just some to post to begin with.
Tim

Biggist tip I could give is DON'T BLOW THE WHITE
Ladies spend hundreds of dollars on these great dresses. Blow the white and no detail in those expensive dresses
These ladies do spend a tremendous amount of money on these weddings, unbelieveable at times!

I really struggled with the sunlight and the hard contrast in between the dress and her skin tone. It's hard to get her face lit correctly without blowing out her dress. Thanks for the advise....hopefully I can get this mastered before the real deal. One thing I won't have to worry about is the sun.... the wedding is inside.

Thanks again, Tim

Very pretty girl. Nice shots... you can tell she was having a good time.

The only thing harder for me than white in sunlight is white next to black (white dress next to a black tux) indoors in a poorly lit room. :frown:

Wow these look awesome. The first one is very cute; love the expression on her face.

Very pretty girl. Nice shots... you can tell she was having a good time.

The only thing harder for me than white in sunlight is white next to black (white dress next to a black tux) indoors in a poorly lit room. :frown:
Yeah, Brian I have that to look forward to.:frown:
BTW, I now have your Sigma 30/1.4 enroute to me. I got it from Doug.
Thanks for the comments!

Tim

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom