Predator!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Uncle Frank, May 18, 2005.

1. The neighbor's cat slinking into my yard, to stalk birds and squirrels.

He camps out like he owns the place.
    View attachment 9087

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    He does own it. didn't you know. And he's not slinking. He's just deliberate. You captured his personality pretty well.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks to me like he does own the fence. At least I don't see anyone challenging. 8)

Nice shots.

4. B&W hummer hunter!! *LOL* Hope he doesn't bother your little flighty friends.

5. Nice shots Frank. Now I have "hat lust" since seeing your new avatar :(

6. Frank;

Nice shots of the mighty hunter. Nice avatar as well.

Brian

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Uncle Frank....I was expecting to see an alien!!! How as I to know it was just a kitty cat???

I just talked to Patrick...He's working on the hats....I promise!!!!!

8. Thanks, Leigh!

I hope he makes the hats available before someone mugs me for mine :roll:.

9. The cat is playing king of the hill (err fence). Nice clear shot of a good looking cat.

10. We had a neighbors cat who used to do that in our yard too. Non-lethal methods were utilized to dissuade this particular animal from attempting such in our yard. Quite effective they were :lol: .

Then there was the cat that used to sit on our fence in California. Tormented our dog, mini-Poodle at the time, by swinging it's tail over the fence. Until the day the dog jumped up and caught the tail. Two things happened, the dog came in the house with cat fur in her mouth and we never saw that cat again.........

Haughty buggers, aren't they?

11. The cats are always welcome in my yard, Bill. They help keep the squirrels and roof rats out, and aren't any
    threat to the speedy hummingbirds. And they're beautiful critters in their own right.