1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Pregnancy Photos

Discussion in 'People' started by Rverba74, Sep 8, 2008.

1. pretty shots, Ron
    but, all 3 need some post processing to really make this pretty lady shine
    levels and sharpening mostly

nice "look" however

2. Thanks Greg for all your input...your CC will definitely help me take great pictures. Like yours :biggrin:

3. honestly..... everything i now know about taking and post-processing images... i learned here, and from scott kelby

on a good day, i feel about 12% of the way to my "goal"
    there is far more to learn than i already know.... and, that's a GOOD thing, of course

4. One problem with the exposures is her back to the sun. Fill flash would have helped a bunch.

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Some of the images look a little soft...but you can correct that just do some sharpening. I agree with Charles a little flash filled would've helped. Don't be afraid to use flash in the sunlight.

I do love the concept and composition...good job.

6. Wow

Wow, what a difference. Thank you Thank you!!!! Thats something I need to learn more about, Post processing, Sharpening, Lighting.
    you just made the picture like a 100X better.

7. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    I love the composition in #2 where she is seated - beautiful, the sea looks v good behind. With a little pp you could boost the colors more. If you're not ready for fill flash yet, you would try a reflector to bounce some light into her face maybe.
    Beautiful model and I like the clean and simple look of these images.
    I learnt about sharpening from Greg...... :) 

8. ItzAlbert

ItzAlbert

Sep 13, 2008
    Bay Area
    nice pixs i like the 2nd pic where she is sitting down loving the background

9. since my friend seneca has shown you 1 redo...
    i'll will show you my favorite picture of yours... that i did just a little bit of work on

the original:
    2783639439_6148405fb4_b.

and my take on it:
    370091336_FTjFC-X2.

10. thanks for letting us help a bit
    you did a very nice job
    and she is a lovely woman
    i hope that her pregnancy goes well

11. Thank you, I just like trying different poses...glad you like them.

12. wow it really makes a big difference when using alittle PP, you guys are the best:biggrin:. Now I will definitely do alittle touching up before posting. Thanks for the lesson. It's all in the learning process.

13. It really comes through that the subject is comfortable with herself and with you.

14. I agree with you Albert. The second one is very good. One of the most beautiful sights of nature is an expecting mother, evolution personified

15. I am glad you can see that, she was very open minded during the whole shoot.:smile:

16. Definitely a beautiful sight. Happy your enjoying the pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.