Premiere Elements 11 - help please

Hi

Can anyone give some links to Premiere Elements tutorial that could help with what I want to do? I have practically no experience with the software and only need to use it rarely, for things like these.

I have an audio track (a song) and several videos for a simple video clip for the song (just the musicians recording the song). There are three full length videos (of each person) and some short clips of extra shots.

I want to put all the videos synced (by eyes and ears) to the audio track and then edit and choose what part of each video I want to use. For example something like the first 10 seconds from the 1st video, the next 5 seconds from the 2nd video, 5 seconds from the 1st again and then 10 seconds from the 3rd video, etc.

Is this possible with Premiere Elements 11 and are there any tutorials that explain it clearly?

Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I found that and couldn't find anything that helps what I need, but that got me to the Adobe forum where a couple of people were very helpful!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom