Prepared for a rainy day

Not really...my son was playing with that umbrella when I captured this.

Taken in available light with 17-35mm/2.8

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B

BigPixel

perhaps one of the finest commercial images I have ever seen. I so enjoy seeing your work Banhup. Thank you for the ride. This one just excells in mood, lighting, color & balance, texture, composition, ...its literally perfect for what it is.

Sorry for the late reply as I was involved in a 2 day model shoot yesterday and today.

That's a great shot that showcases why that lens is legendary. It's got a look that really works...
Totally agree Woody! I am beginning to like it more for environmental portraiture. More of its qualities when I share some photos of the model shoot...in available light of course. :smile:

Excellent photo. Great composition.
Thanks Phil! I took my son along to scout the model shoot location.

perhaps one of the finest commercial images I have ever seen. I so enjoy seeing your work Banhup. Thank you for the ride. This one just excells in mood, lighting, color & balance, texture, composition, ...its literally perfect for what it is.
Thanks so much, Hulamike! Always glad that you like my work. I have more (very much more!) to show when I have time to process shots taken during the model shoot. Hope you'll like those too.

Not much to say other than superb as always. I hope one day to develop a recognisable style, which you have successfully done.

Banhup,
This is an outstanding photo! The perspective, composition, colors etc......are just incredible! Fab-tastic work!!

Banhup........... just astounding!

G
Thanks Graeme! It is getting tougher to get my children to pose for me.

Banhup,
This is an outstanding photo! The perspective, composition, colors etc......are just incredible! Fab-tastic work!!
Thanks Stu!

I tend to do too much tight-crop portraiture but I am now trying to do a bit more of environmental portraiture with the help of my 17-35. I'll show some of that in my shots I managed to get at last weekend's model shoot. :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom